Rules For Admission
The present facilities in the Home can provide for only 100 grandpas and 140 grandmas. The prospective applicants must meet the following conditions:
- They must be citizens of the Union of Myanmar.
- They must be 70 years of age.
- They must have no means of support.
- They must be of good moral character.
- They must be mentally and psychologically sound.
- They must be free from contagious diseases.
- They must be able to take care of their toilet needs.
- They must be able to maintain personal cleanliness and hygiene.
- They must be able to mix socially.
The applicant should follow the prescribed procedure including screening, and medical checkup. The admission will be informed by the Management.